About TCC Group
Formed in 1980, TCC Group provides strategic planning, program development, evaluation and management consulting services to foundations, nonprofit organizations, corporate community involvement programs, and government agencies. Its consulting staff includes individuals with wide-ranging expertise and experience in a diverse range of issues including education, arts and culture, community and economic development, human services, health care, children and family issues, and the environment.
From offices in New York City, Philadelphia, and San Francisco, the firm works with clients nationally and, increasingly, internationally. Services to our clients include strategic planning, organizational assessment and development, feasibility studies, program and organizational evaluation, board development, restructuring and repositioning, as well as grant program design, evaluation, and facilitation.
TCC Group offers its employees a competitive, well-balanced benefits program. Our program includes:
- Medical: Health, vision, and dental insurance coverage; FSA, DCA and HRA; life and disability insurance
- Retirement: 401k plan
- Transit and Parking: Pre-tax program
- Paid time off: Summer schedule, vacation, personal days, and holidays
TCC Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage women and minority candidates to apply.
Please send resume and cover letter to:
TCC Group: Jobs
31 West 27th street, 4th floor
New York, NY 10001
Fax: (212) 949-1672
Email: email@example.com (Please clearly indicate which job you're applying to in the subject field of your email)
No telephone calls, please.
Administrative Assistant – Western Region
About the Position
The Administrative Assistant is a full-time employee, based in San Francisco, whose primary role is to provide general office support with a variety of administrative activities and related tasks. This position also provides support to the firm’s consulting staff working on a diverse set of projects for its clients. The position requires an individual that is enthusiastic, curious, proactive, reliable, responsible, highly organized, and willing to take initiative.
The Administrative Assistant supports the day-to-day operations of the San Francisco office, serves as receptionist, and performs a variety of administrative functions and duties. Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Act as the voice and face of the firm at the WR office by answering, screening and transferring calls accordingly as well as meeting and greeting visitors.
- Receive, sort and distribute mail and packages; coordinates the pickup and delivery of express mail services such as FedEx, UPS, etc.
- Post outgoing mail and assist with shipping, delivery, and courier services when applicable.
- Assist in ensuring an overall organized office environment for the Western Region office.
- Conduct regular inventory of office and other supplies.
- Order new supplies as required.
- Manage Marketing inventory
- Manage accounts and relationships with vendors and landlord
- Directly support TCC Consultants and Senior Consultants while providing back-up support to other consulting staff as needed.
- Proactively and accurately maintain appointment calendars, coordinating meetings, interviews and events as needed.
- Schedule and coordinate travel.
- Format, copy edit, and proofread proposals and client deliverables.
- Design PowerPoint decks as well as graphs, charts, and tables in Word and Excel.
- Provide administrative support on client events, including venue contracts, agenda and registration management, catering and venue coordination, budget oversight; also event follow-up details including event budget reconciliation and coordinating reimbursement payments for participants with the finance department.
- Update Marketing databases and contacts, and support the Marketing team.
- Conduct basic research to identify and review organizations; compiling background information from published and on-line resources, surveys, and interviews, and drafting results of research.
- Analyze and summarize interview data.
- Assist in survey design and analysis of survey data, both quantitatively and qualitatively.
- Post surveys on-line, download results, and summarize findings.
- Coordinate the production and dissemination of work products from start to finish.
- Serve as back-up to the work of consultants as required.
- Bachelor’s degree and a suggested minimum of two years recent experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and pleasant phone manner.
- High level of proficiency with all MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well both as member of a team and independently.
- Highly professional, extremely well organized, thorough, and detail-oriented.
Monday through Friday, 8:30am – 5:30pm.
Commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits